PhilPig Face Jones

Van Persies left peg said:
AD4 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Many on here wanted to sign him last year..........

I that is what makes him such a comical masterpiece, because at infrequent times he does look rather good, hence the 'hype' that was surrounding hi and why some would have wanted to sign him. Such as the countless times I heard him be referred to as a future England captain etc. However the majority of the time he's an absolute oaf, and absolutely all of the time he is hideous.

Asking a serious question here (appreciate this is probably not the right thread) but how often do you actually watch Phil Jones? and i mean watch full 90 minute games? twice a season when we play you? maybe 2 or 3 other times on live sky games? the rest i gather would be purely Match of the day highlights, id say you dont watch him anywhere near enough to base such an opinion.

For instance if i was to ask you how he played at the weekend what would you say? you wouldn't of watched it would you, game wasn't shown anywhere on TV, so most likely you'll not have a clue, which basically sums up most opposition fans for 99% of his games, based on about 4 games a season and the odd MOTD highlight package, its not just you btw, ive probably got the same opinion of James milner for example, probably because i dont watch him anywhere near as much as you do.

I understand he did a few things at the end of the recent derby game thats not gone down well hence the comments, thats fine, im sure i say similar things about Tevez and co on other forums with United fans, but as a player hes got great potential, theres a reason why all the top clubs were circling him 18 months ago, but yeah i do get it, players you hate you arent going to praise, im the same.

Surely James Milner's contribution in the utter demolition of your defence the last time he played at Old Trafford was enough to convince you that he's quite good. Or were you one of the one's who took part in the fire drill?

Im embarresd to say I wanted City to sign him, I saw him as City's John Terry, was gutted when I saw the dippers were going to sign him and suzycidal when the rags signed him but over a year on he's not good enough for City, Evan > Jones, Smalling >> Jones, Ferdinand >> Jones, Vidic on a wheelchair >>> Jones, Nastasic shits over him him from a high height.

Shits over him.

AD4 said:

I that is what makes him such a comical masterpiece, because at infrequent times he does look rather good, hence the 'hype' that was surrounding hi and why some would have wanted to sign him. Such as the countless times I heard him be referred to as a future England captain etc. However the majority of the time he's an absolute oaf, and absolutely all of the time he is hideous.

Asking a serious question here (appreciate this is probably not the right thread) but how often do you actually watch Phil Jones? and i mean watch full 90 minute games? twice a season when we play you? maybe 2 or 3 other times on live sky games? the rest i gather would be purely Match of the day highlights, id say you dont watch him anywhere near enough to base such an opinion.

For instance if i was to ask you how he played at the weekend what would you say? you wouldn't of watched it would you, game wasn't shown anywhere on TV, so most likely you'll not have a clue, which basically sums up most opposition fans for 99% of his games, based on about 4 games a season and the odd MOTD highlight package, its not just you btw, ive probably got the same opinion of James milner for example, probably because i dont watch him anywhere near as much as you do.

I understand he did a few things at the end of the recent derby game thats not gone down well hence the comments, thats fine, im sure i say similar things about Tevez and co on other forums with United fans, but as a player hes got great potential, theres a reason why all the top clubs were circling him 18 months ago, but yeah i do get it, players you hate you arent going to praise, im the same.

honestly, i think less than average but over hyped to the heavens

AD4 said:

For instance if i was to ask you how he played at the weekend what would you say? you wouldn't of watched it would you, game wasn't shown anywhere on TV,.

Yes it was, I watched it, he was shit, because that's what he is, shit..

Sorry, I fucked up the quote, directed at van pussy

phil-jones.jpg

I 'ate you Butler

BlueMo' said:

Have.

Cheers bud, Oxford or Cambridge? :)

Don't think that you'd find that distinction needing to be taught at that level at either university:most people have sorted that out by Year 7

You signed Phil 'Stan Laurel' Jones
We signed Sergio 'Kun' Agueroooooooooooo!!

Two Hoots said:
phil-jones.jpg

I 'ate you Butler

Jesus Christ! I hope he doesnt train at the same time as R.V.P., that face could, quite literally, kill someone!

I love him because he really is poor. Im surprised in the faith BF has in him tbh as he isnt a utd player, clumsy and weak. the only excuse i can find for him is that he doesnt appear to have found his natural position to play (does he have one?) To be fair however he is similar in a way to Javi Garcia, but i think that Garcia has more class and will come through, whereas Jones wont get any better. Journeyman at best.

he could score the winner for england in a world cup final, he could score a last minute winner against us to win the league...phil jones will always be remembered for his gormless fuckin face when he realised we had won the league..always.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.