Phone Thread

Easily get a full day out of it. I use it for watching stuff and listening to Spotify mainly.

The plus has a bigger screen and bigger battery, also slightly heavier. I'd probably go for that if I had the choice now.
"stuff", eh?

AVYVm.gif

What's the battery life like?

If you had the choice would you get the S8, S8+ or Note 8?

I'm in two minds to get the S8 or the S8+ Not too much difference in price - £416 or £477 or you have the Note 8 at about £600.
Where have you seen the S8 at that price? cheers.

I'm off to bolivia today. That's the prices there.
You are actually Pablo Escobar and i claim my bag of blow! :-D

I have a htc one m9 or something, looks the business with a nice gun metal brushed case and seems to have all the gadgets and tricks. So unless your set on a samsung you could do worse than look at HTC i reckon sir.

You are actually Pablo Escobar and i claim my bag of blow! :-D

I have a htc one m9 or something, looks the business with a nice gun metal brushed case and seems to have all the gadgets and tricks. So unless your set on a samsung you could do worse than look at HTC i reckon sir.
I want the VR gear stuff really lol. Also I need a new phone otherwise i'd check that one out.

Am looking to get an iphone 6 for my father.

Anyone have a good experience of buying a 'factory refurbishment' or similar online? Minutes/texts and data don't need to be too much, far more important is the reliability of the phone and value for money.
Thanks

Anyone? Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.