Phone Thread

Thanks gents,its a difficult choice considering the S7 edge can now be purchased for 370 quid as opposed to the extra 200 for the S8.

I think i'm swaying towards saving a few quid.....;-)

Samsung Galaxy S6.
Exquisitely Crafted, Captivatingly Brilliant
Inspired by the works of glassblowers and artisan metalsmiths ((wanker sign))the Samsung Galaxy S6 represents a seamless fusion of glass and metal. Make a breathtaking design statement with its beautiful curves and radiant glass surfaces that reflect a wide spectrum of dazzling colours.

Tech bollocks:
Processor
  • CPU Speed
    2.1GHz, 1.5GHz

• CPU Type
    Octa-Core
  • That's right
  • Fucking Octa-Core processor motherfucker
Display
  • Size (Main Display)
    5.1" (129.2 mm)

• Resolution (Main Display)
    2560 x 1440 (Quad HD)

• Technology (Main Display)
    Super AMOLED

• Color Depth (Main Display)
    16M

• S Pen Support
    No
Weighs just under 140grammes and is metal and glass. Not waterproof but anyone who has a phone near water is a dopey ****. Me rikey. Best phone I've had.

First phone was this bad boy in 1998
Panasonic_EB-G520.JPG

Check the handsome beast out. Whilst most daft twats were flipping flappity bits down on their Motorola star-twat to take calls the Panasonic wasa simple one button answer and had great ring tones!!
All the specs.
The Panasonic EB-G520 mobile was released in 1998.

It featured a four position navigation key in which the up/down and left/right movements allowed you to scroll through menu items, options and system controls for screen brightness and speaker volume. The address book stored telephone numbers and associated names in the SIM card with speed dial access. Call timers recorded the duration of the last dialled call and a cumulative total. A vibrate ring tone option was also included and the G520 could both send and receive SMS text messages.

GSM 900 single band

Weight = 150g
Dimensions = 140 x 46 x 20 mm
Battery life = 3 hours talk time, 80 hours standby

I had one of these puppies...Tell the truth non shall judge thee...did you buy the LED antenna?
At the time of release i worked for a semi precious metal recycle company that had a contract with Panasonic to granulate all returns. Some didn't reach granulation.

Had the S8 for a month now and it's by far the best I've ever owned. I did upgrade from an S4 though.
What's the battery life like?

If you had the choice would you get the S8, S8+ or Note 8?

I'm in two minds to get the S8 or the S8+ Not too much difference in price - £416 or £477 or you have the Note 8 at about £600.

What's the battery life like?

If you had the choice would you get the S8, S8+ or Note 8?

I'm in two minds to get the S8 or the S8+ Not too much difference in price - £416 or £477 or you have the Note 8 at about £600.

Easily get a full day out of it. I use it for watching stuff and listening to Spotify mainly.

The plus has a bigger screen and bigger battery, also slightly heavier. I'd probably go for that if I had the choice now.

I've got the S7 and I can honestly say it's the best phone I've ever had.
Had this one for over 2 years now and touch wood never had any mither with it.
When this eventually conks out I'm defo getting another S7.
What battery life do you get out of your S7 never get a full day from mine 14 hours is about normal 4 me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.