Phone Thread

I like the look of the S10e. Esp. the flat screen. It looks to be a good replacement for my S6 which has been faultless for its 4 years of ownership.

Or you just have the youtube video now burnt on the screen ha

On another note, looking for a new phone about 200-220.

Looking at Honor 8x, Nokia 7 Plus, Honor Play. Anyone got one or in fact recommend anything else?
Nah, they are designed against that with moving pixels.

If you can stretch your budget, I'd go for OnePlus 6.

Nah, they are designed against that with moving pixels.

If you can stretch your budget, I'd go for OnePlus 6.
By stretch that would mean doubling my budget lol.

I think I will go with the Nokia 7 Plus. Looks to tick all my boxes.

They showed on the news last night that the S10 was going to be over $1,400.00 cdn. You'd have to be fucking high to pay that for a phone.
That's the going rate for the premium phones nowadays, the s10+ will probably be around £900-100 and that's the reason people are moving towards OnePlus and Xiaomi phones.

By stretch that would mean doubling my budget lol.

I think I will go with the Nokia 7 Plus. Looks to tick all my boxes.
You could probably find one online for 250-300 i reckon, great phone. I've had 2 OnePlus phones, had the OnePlus One and the OnePlus 3T and they are still working till this day, in fact my OnePlus 3T is used as a second phone and was still getting updates at the end of last year, the support is brilliant. IMO the best thing about the Chinese market phones, apart from price, is that they as usually dual sim. It means if you have a work phone, you can carry one phone and both SIM's are ON all the time.

You could probably find one online for 250-300 i reckon, great phone. I've had 2 OnePlus phones, had the OnePlus One and the OnePlus 3T and they are still working till this day, in fact my OnePlus 3T is used as a second phone and was still getting updates at the end of last year, the support is brilliant. IMO the best thing about the Chinese market phones, apart from price, is that they as usually dual sim. It means if you have a work phone, you can carry one phone and both SIM's are ON all the time.
Yeah I might have a look around, can pick up the 7 plus from Amazon Warehouse on a decent deal so really leaning towards that at the minute. I have a work phone but I wouldn't be able to take advantage of dual sim unfortunately.

The LG K10 (2017) Android phone can be had for less than £150. For that price, it's a steal.

It runs Adobe Lightroom CC mobile (camera and photo editor) with absolutely no issues, and doesn't skip a beat with podcasts or general social media apps/browsing. MS Edge browser works well, and integrates with the latest version of Windows10.

Oh, and it also does voice calls and text.

Yeah I might have a look around, can pick up the 7 plus from Amazon Warehouse on a decent deal so really leaning towards that at the minute. I have a work phone but I wouldn't be able to take advantage of dual sim unfortunately.
I would check the recent reviews of the 7 plus, assuming its had some updates but early reviews were that there were a lot of crashes and software bugs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.