Phone Thread

Sent a text earlier as i had service, it went through about 6 times, i'm with Giffgaff. Me Mam though sent us a text and i got the same text 11 times off her and she was charged

Has anyone tried or got the Huawei P20 Pro? Its meant to be a beast for battery life and its also the best camera on the market

Had a Huawei P20 Pro since the end of April 2018. Its been a dream phone, battery can last upto 3 days, charges on the fast charger to full in 30 mins. The camera is unbelievable, I'm no photo expert but all my personal photo's turn out pro.

Couple of my recent photo's

https://i.imgur.com/KhYsFZu.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/XAw3VZF.jpg
XAw3VZF

KhYsFZu

Only issue I've had is that after an update in their own software to EMUI 8.1.0 I found the Google Play Services app didn't work properly for around a week, which messed up GPS mapping apps like Google Maps. Sorted itself eventually but was a bit annoying.

Great phone which is still ahead of the curve in most areas.

Not the best review in the world hah

The best deal is all your data shipped direct to China for free, just runs in the background ;)

All sorted in a software update, otherwise I wouldn't have bought it. Had a couple of Xiaomi phones.. no communists battering down my door as yet..

Anyone advise me on what mobile phone to get? Contract runs out on 7th of June. Use my phone mostly for taking pictures, twitter, snapchat, instagram and using the internet. Wast hinking a Huawei P20 but some forums say that the snapchat and instagram videos are shit. I've got a redmi 5 plus currently and it's proper shit with snapchat and insta (particularly sound quality) and I don't want another phone like this. Was thinking a S9 maybe but wondering if I should wait as the s10 is out soon (although I'm not willing to pay over 35 a month unless it's well, well worth it). I don't do Apple it's a rip off. Advice Welcome, cheers

The S9 is a great phone for everything you need. But so was the S8. There's barely any difference between them and I wouldn't expect the S10 to be noticeably better either. So my advice would be to get the S9 as you'd just be paying extra for essentially the same kit if you waited for the S10.

Anyone advise me on what mobile phone to get? Contract runs out on 7th of June. Use my phone mostly for taking pictures, twitter, snapchat, instagram and using the internet. Wast hinking a Huawei P20 but some forums say that the snapchat and instagram videos are shit. I've got a redmi 5 plus currently and it's proper shit with snapchat and insta (particularly sound quality) and I don't want another phone like this. Was thinking a S9 maybe but wondering if I should wait as the s10 is out soon (although I'm not willing to pay over 35 a month unless it's well, well worth it). I don't do Apple it's a rip off. Advice Welcome, cheers

Fuck up Al lol p20 pro is the one mate, is the best camera of any phone. the P20 is the cheaper model.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.