Piccadilly Station Wednesday Night?!

this lot will turn up just at the time of this stupid poznan filming in piccadilly gardens!!

can't wait for this game!!

will you come to mary d's??

Did you see the riot squad backing off before the ultras came into view? Someone should post this to Longsight cop shop! Then again I did see a few "Man Bags" amongst the fans :)))

Nothing to worry about lads, those fans on the video where man city fans on a reconnaissance mission!

i loved the line of polce, when they heard them coming, they ran away ha ha ha<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:53 pm --<br /><br />
citykev28 said:
i think there's about a hundred of them. they turn right just under the camera and go full circle to make it appear that there's thousands of them. there's no fooling kev, i saw the same flag go past at least 3 times.

seen this on another you tube clip, it was thousands lol

Not a bad shout, however we need to get John Cleese on this one to determine whether or not it is the nominative clause or not, I think essentially the meaning is if you're a Roman you're a bastard!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.