Pictures Of All 3 Shirts

Heres a close up of the away

mancity.jpg

Lancashire Blue said:
Isn't that away one navy blue?

I honestly can not tell. Though now that you mention it, it does look a little navy. It was said earlier that it was black in the original thread, I believe. Anyone want to clarify?

xthelegendx said:

mancity.jpg

this is not a kit pic. The neck is open. Look at the other home and 3rd kits, they all have round necks.

...not to mention, this shirt is NAVY BLUE. we all know the real away kit is black.

thecitymassive said:
how have you got these?!?!?!?
I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you!! Nah, seriously. I don't have the actual shirts (boo!), just the photos. They were sent to me in an email by a friend, and that's all I am saying!!

skybluekings said:
xthelegendx said:

mancity.jpg

this is not a kit pic. The neck is open. Look at the other home and 3rd kits, they all have round necks.

...not to mention, this shirt is NAVY BLUE. we all know the real away kit is black.

Are you taking the piss? The away has a 'grandad' style collar - it's clearly visible in the large close-up shots on Umbro's Flickr site. And the shirt is f@cking black! The blueish look is probably due to the shirt being near a window when the shot was taken as natural daylight gives a blue cast.

Actually - on slightly different subject, just noticed in the shop section on the new website - the shorts and socks are on there for the home kit - really nice white shorts, but white socks? Noooo they should have been skyblue!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.