Pictures Of All 3 Shirts

xthelegendx said:
Heres a close up of the away

mancity.jpg

Not seen that pic before.

I will get that for my birthday in January.

Chris_Hand said:
flipmode said:
Will the third be on general sale, or will there be limited numbers like the Orange one??

limited, but the orange still had loads left at the end of last season

not sure they would make that mistake again!!
imo it fell flat on it's face making them limited numbers, coz they could of sold hundreds more.
there were hundreds of people after the white one 2 seasons back! they could have made a mint.
but lost loads by limiting them!!

Thanks to everyone who uploaded close up pictures, hadn't seen close ups of away and 3rd kit yet, only seen the dark picture and unveiling picture of them on the stage.

All of them are so nice, add to the fact the keeper jerseys, don't want to act snobby, but most of the other teams kits this season are horrible and our ones make them look even worse.

Timbobs said:
Thanks to everyone who uploaded close up pictures, hadn't seen close ups of away and 3rd kit yet, only seen the dark picture and unveiling picture of them on the stage.

All of them are so nice, add to the fact the keeper jerseys, don't want to act snobby, but most of the other teams kits this season are horrible and our ones make them look even worse.

I completely agree. Wasn't sold on the black based on the grainy image, but I absolutely love it now, one of the most stylish kits I've ever seen! Love the grandad collar, really makes the shirt. Can't wait to buy. Gonna get all three, the first City shirts I will have bought in five years.

Compared to the away kit of last year this one is 1000 times better. Its quite difficult to pick which one should be bought. Kudos to UMBRO or who ever made the designs.

Tell me your pick out of the 3.. I would go for black but blue also looks great.

cheers for the pics people .hope they dont make the white one limited as it looks the best away kit since the kappa one years ago

I think the third kit is the best out of them all. Wouldn't be amazing if we loosen the sky blue and hit retro land? We will be like River Plate or something. It is a shame we have to wait until October for the third kit. I will invest my 40 quid on the third kit and no more. Although the other stash look amazinggggggggg but I just can't afford it. haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.