Pictures Of All 3 Shirts

after seeing the 'strip tease' video on the new site i can't wait to get the home shirt, its my favourite by far. all three kits are brilliant though might have to get them all!

Agree all three kits look outstanding! Umbro seriously have put themselves a the very top of the footy kit making ladder! The new England kit and by the looks of it our 3 new ones, make Nike and adidas look like the cheap sportswear you get from SportsSoccer!!

Models-stand-along-a-swim-007.jpg

The 'away' swimming gowns look good.

Biginoil said:
Models-stand-along-a-swim-007.jpg

The 'away' swimming gowns look good.

Ha, ha!

Get yer tin hat on mate, cos I suspect the humour police are about to come down on you like a ton of shit, but that's quite funny!

Nicky D said:
Timbobs said:
Thanks to everyone who uploaded close up pictures, hadn't seen close ups of away and 3rd kit yet, only seen the dark picture and unveiling picture of them on the stage.

All of them are so nice, add to the fact the keeper jerseys, don't want to act snobby, but most of the other teams kits this season are horrible and our ones make them look even worse.

I completely agree. Wasn't sold on the black based on the grainy image, but I absolutely love it now, one of the most stylish kits I've ever seen! Love the grandad collar, really makes the shirt. Can't wait to buy. Gonna get all three, the first City shirts I will have bought in five years.

Same as me cobber!!

Shirt sales will go through the roof this season!!

the away 1 is the best and the home 1 looks like the one from the 60s /70s better than the old ones by briiliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.