new-man-city-kits.jpg

Any One Eles Seen The Boot ???? ill be buyin those if there mcfc boots. =]

yh i think there city boots didn't notice them before thnx

Rochie10 said:
MCFC* said:
new-man-city-kits.jpg

Any One Eles Seen The Boot ???? ill be buyin those if there mcfc boots. =]

yh i think there city boots didn't notice them before thnx

Np Mayb ur mum will get you some with another 100 posts m8?

Mikey Boy said:
If you want Man City to be the biggest club around then we have to pull together and not insult each other.
Nice sentiment; you should pay a visit here after we've lost the occasional (!) match. Then you'll see just how well we all pull together and how we get behind the team, and manager!

jimharri said:
Mikey Boy said:
If you want Man City to be the biggest club around then we have to pull together and not insult each other.
Nice sentiment; you should pay a visit here after we've lost the occasional (!) match. Then you'll see just how well we all pull together and how we get behind the team, and manager!

don't we just!!

Picture077.jpg
got this shirt from the citystore a few years back, it's a retro wembley '76 away shirt, i love it 'cos it says we won something on the badge!

Alan Kernaghan's 40yd Lob said:
yeah they're brilliant those pictures. i can see what the home shirt looks like when i'm squinting at a girl with nice tits who's wearing it.

ha ha, lol..

Picture078.jpg
found this flyer sent to me advertising the 'le coq sportif' third shirt some years ago, just noticed that on this one and my retro shirt the stripe goes from right to left (viewed from the front) but the new one goes from left to right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.