Pictures of your Dog

Thanks! (although this one has no shame aha)

Managed to somehow rip one of his claws clean off in the park.
Springers are so adventurous that these things happen. My Blue has currently injured her leg. She has a lot of energy so confining her to lead walks is a pain in the arse. Bess won't go far without her either (inseparable pair) so if one is injured, effectively both are!

Just added This 9yr old staff to our collection. Gets on really well with our Beagle (Oak)& Beagle/Pointer (Buddy), my woman has put him straight trying to get his leg over, however outdoors he's game for anything, should I take him to the Vets will it sort him out? He's a soft loving dog but other dog owners are weary of him
Humping can be a sign of dominance, friendship or love. I would wait and see how things settle. Unfortunately, I have to deal with many owners who react nervously to Blue. It is a shame but, over time, most people come to realise that your dog is a good dog, and you are a responsible owner, and their behaviour will adjust.

Last edited:
Are you getting quotes for skin grafts on your calves ?
Not after the vet bill...
Springers are so adventurous that these things happen. My Blue has currently injured her leg. She has a lot of energy so confining her to lead walks is a pain in the arse. Bess won't go far without her either (inseparable pair) so if one is injured, effectively both are!
Yeah he is well accustomed the cone! Hope yours is gets better quick too.

Not after the vet bill...

Yeah he is well accustomed the cone! Hope yours is gets better quick too.
Our dog went mental with a cone, he got really stressed out. As it was to protect him from licking a foot injury, a protective sock worked much better.

Been a while since I indulged in here.
Have him nearly a year and he’s very settled now.
He was completely wild and untrained at 11 months when we took him, but he’s a good lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.