Tonight’s stalking.
The only time he stops running.

Then later chilling.

Attachments

• F983E6F5-6567-4EAD-851C-E832FC5AF54B.jpeg
    F983E6F5-6567-4EAD-851C-E832FC5AF54B.jpeg
    249.6 KB · Views: 26
Close but no cigar.

Just added This 9yr old staff to our collection. Gets on really well with our Beagle (Oak)& Beagle/Pointer (Buddy), my woman has put him straight trying to get his leg over, however outdoors he's game for anything, should I take him to the Vets will it sort him out? He's a soft loving dog but other dog owners are weary of him
If you mean take him to the vets to have his knackers chopped off, ime, I’ve never been convinced it helps, my two never changed (a Beagle and a Beagle x Lab probably), in fact, the latter even managed to mate, tie off and everything, only ended when the female tried to run off and dragged him down the garden by his pecker (never heard a dog howl so much in my life, and there was blood everywhere), he just continued to hump at every opportunity.

I’d be tempted to go with Oldius and see how things settle for a while.

If you mean take him to the vets to have his knackers chopped off, ime, I’ve never been convinced it helps, my two never changed (a Beagle and a Beagle x Lab probably), in fact, the latter even managed to mate, tie off and everything, only ended when the female tried to run off and dragged him down the garden by his pecker (never heard a dog howl so much in my life, and there was blood everywhere), he just continued to hump at every opportunity.

Cheers

Had my lads knackers off at 9 months old and didn't make a blind bit of difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.