Pictures of your Dog

I tried a couple of weeks ago to download a picture of Henry, a Spanish hunting dog crossed with a spaniel, he unfortuately died 2 weeks ago. Today I'll describe George, A big dopey golden retriever who only ever went in water up to his privates and then got out, shook himself over everyone and didn't give a shit........He left us today...he wasn't feeling too good and was coughing, 15 minutes later he'd gone, just like that, no warning, he just lay down outside and as I was talking to him he looked at me and passed on. 2 dogs in 2 weeks....did I upset someone, did I do something really bad in a previous life.

George, you were a big dopey sod but you were my big dopey sod !!!! Rest in peace big fella.
Gutted for you trb

Just had a call from the vet, they thought my greyhound had an infection in his leg, unfortunately an x-ray has revealed it’s bone cancer, there’s nothing more they can do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.