Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Most of his goals are tap ins and he scores a lot of penalties.Ill pass on him..
If you think that, you haven't even seen Cristiano Penaldo yet. And on that topic, most of Kelechi's goals were tap ins or rebounds too.

If 'tapping in' the goal is really that easy, surely all forwards in the Bundesliga would score at least 20+ goals every season?

If you think that, you haven't even seen Cristiano Penaldo yet. And on that topic, most of Kelechi's goals were tap ins or rebounds too.

If 'tapping in' the goal is really that easy, surely all forwards in the Bundesliga would score at least 20+ goals every season?

What an idiot tap ins ha ha player of the year african player of the year 2nd highest goal scorer only beat by a bayern player. Yeah your best to pass on him.

What happens to Aguero and Iheanacho?

They keep playing football, to the best of their ability, until age catches up with them or they wake up one morning and decide it's just not for them.

I'm a big harpy on these boards when people compose Championship Manager sides -- with two world class players at every position, and Neuer backing up Hart on the bench -- but this one doesn't worry me. When you think about all of the minutes Bony played, and a lot of the minutes Navas played, and start handing them out to Aubameyang, it doesn't seem as crowded. That, coupled with the fact that Pep might have it mind to start two of Kun, Nacho, and Aubama in the same starting 11 every once in awhile -- I think there's room.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.