Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Wow, absolutely exiceted about this one, it's the right player for us, can't wait to see Sterling Aguero and Auba playing together.

And all Mullock has said is that a city source told him that we have not made a 50m pound bid.

We may however have made a 75m Euro bid.

Or we may still be discussing terms before making an official bid.

Meant nowt. Personally I know little about him,but pep will have seen him up close for at season or two. I defer to his judgement.

As for where he'd fit in, I associate a very flexible 4-3-3 with pep 's teams but at Bayern he was about to go 4-5-1 and 3-5-2 with the same core group, and from what I hear from pep on football philosophy he's less concerned with formations than he is overall team shape and attitude, encouraging awareness to change fluidly several times in a game. This guy seems to have the pace and positional ability to adapt.

Seems, City have poured cold water on this transfer speculation from what I've been reading

Its playing out just like KDB last year. City will keep distancing themselves from speculation until they are absolutely sure everything is done and then will announce it. Some press rang them last night about this and City said they know nothing however at least 3 respected posters on here are absolutely adamant his agent(s) were at City yesterday and this deal is definitely on

Its playing out just like KDB last year. City will keep distancing themselves from speculation until they are absolutely sure everything is done and then will announce it. Some press rang them last night about this and City said they know nothing however at least 3 respected posters on here are absolutely adamant his agent(s) were at City yesterday and this deal is definitely on

All the muppets and flappers read above

If it's not him then it's Sane. And I'll be equally happy with either. No pressure :)

What an idiot tap ins ha ha player of the year african player of the year 2nd highest goal scorer only beat by a bayern player. Yeah your best to pass on him.
I think you misunderstood my post. I'm saying Aubameyang is quality mate.

Hence I said 'If 'tapping in' the goal is really that easy, surely all forwards in the Bundesliga would score at least 20+ goals every season?'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.