Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

After seeing the KDB Tweet by Mullock im confident city feed him shite because they dislike him

After seeing the KDB Tweet by Mullock im confident city feed him shite because they dislike him
Seems a shame that considering he's a blue and has a decent role at The Mirror, which as we know is filled with cockroaches and cunts.
I'd of thought Mullock would be one who was onside.

Seems a shame that considering he's a blue and has a decent role at The Mirror, which as we know is filled with cockroaches and cunts.
The adage of not biting the hand that feeds. If the mirror want an anti-city agenda he will be told to stick to that. Principles don't pay mortgages.
I just don't buy the paper or take their journalists seriously.

The adage of not biting the hand that feeds. If the mirror want an anti-city agenda he will be told to stick to that. Principles don't pay mortgages.
I just don't buy the paper or take their journalists seriously.
Not read a paper in about 6 years.

More likely he puts out what the club asks him to, so he can stay onside and get other information first from them.

If ric says his people were at the CFA then that's good enough for me!! Negotiating for the players demands abit different than the club though! Fingers crossed we can sort it. Maybe a £85m double deal including weigl would do! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.