Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Those reports are way off. For a start the last time a fee was mentioned it was £70m and I doubt Dortmund are going to want to sell their leading striker unless City pay stupid money.

Those reports are way off. For a start the last time a fee was mentioned it was £70m and I doubt Dortmund are going to want to sell their leading striker unless City pay stupid money.

The reports were €70m, which is £58m

So is he likely to be played out wide on the right if we sign him? I doubt either he or Aguero would be happy rotating.

The reports were €70m, which is £58m
I was referring to the Real Madrid "talks" . Whether they were real I don't know, but they were reported earlier this year.

Do you think Dortmund would let the Bundesliga player of the Year and centre forward go for less than what City paid for De Bruyne having just sold Gundogan.

As I have said earlier in this topic the same thing happened earlier this year. It was reported that Aubameyang would go to Real Madrid and the fee that was reported was £70m (90m Euros). His club later denied it.

So these British press reports now are just copy and paste jobs, out of date, and unreliable. The whole story is unreliable if you ask me because this has all happened before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.