Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Haha I love that some guy is complaining because "all his goals are tap ins". In a well-functioning team, practically every goal from a striker should be a tap-in. That's their fucking job. Our problem last season was always relying on a worldie goal from miles out, a moment of random brilliance. We needed someone to be there to score 20+ tap ins. It's far more repeatable and reliable.

This is my favourite tap in of his.

I wonder what comes out of Dortmund today. I should think journalists at their end will be asking questions. What will they say? That will give us clues as to where we are. Could well be a he's not for sale. I am sure something similar happened with Aubameyang earlier this Summer where it was reported his agents were in talks with a club, and then Dortmund said there was nothing doing.

Edit: It was Real Madrid and the fee was supposedly £70m.

I wonder what comes out of Dortmund today. I should think journalists at their end will be asking questions. What will they say? That will give us clues as to where we are. Could well be a he's not for sale. I am sure something similar happened with Aubameyang earlier this Summer where it was reported his agents were in talks with a club, and then Dortmund said there was nothing doing.

Even if they are willing to do business, I'll be very surprised if they don't deny the rumours.

BlueMoonRisingTV ‏@BMRisingTV 8m8 minutes ago
Aguero and Aubameyang up front. Just imagine that...
1f525.png

CkaiS6VXIAARepr.jpg

1 retweet0 likes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.