Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

haha FIFA next season, every kid in the world will want play as City!

25auvep.png

That team would be relegated.

This is defo on this sky sports wouldn't still be running the story.... they hate us... you only have to look how quick they broke the news De Bruyne was staying at Wolfsburg

Well Boateng's not world class, I guess that's the real jist. Don't think many anticipated just how quickly Bony would turn into bone idle.
He hasn't changed. I sed before City had signed him that his fitness was an issue and if it wasn't resolved he would decline real fast in the next few years. That can be seen in my history. Even at Swansea you got the impression that he struggled to run. I can't believe the scouts didn't take notice if I am honest.

Ha ha went back through the thread to see what started it by the time I caught up it was gone ,the sun does funny things to people

He also thought Boateng was shite and wouldn't amount to anything, and that Bony would prove to be the difference in winning us the league.

So while you should take notice of snippets about transfers, take opinions on players and tactics with a large pinch of salt.

Boateng is still shite, I was also right he would fail to amount to anything at City.

As for Bony, at the time of his signing I did expect him to be the difference that year, having drawn level with Chelsea on New Year's Day, and having seen them mangled at Spurs.

Unfortunately, the league's highest goalscorer over that calendar year decided to then go all the way and win AFCON, then get injured, then contract malaria and he's been chasing his tail ever since.

Right time, wrong player, in hindsight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.