Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Say what you want, you're not going to make me feel bad because I don't know about how to win on fifa. :-)

Unless Pep changes Kun's position and Kun plays well where he's moved to, this would be such a terrible signing for us.

Aubameyang is a poor footballer but for his finishing.

Aubameyang wouldn't work out wide. He's not going to dribble past a couple players, cutting inside and curling a shot in the top corner. Not saying he hasn't done it before, but his technique sucks and it's not his game.

Last edited:
Unless Pep changes Kun's position and Kun plays well where he's moved to, this would be such a terrible signing for us.

Aubameyang wouldn't work out wide. He's not going to dribble past a couple players, cutting inside and curling a shot in the top corner. Not saying he hasn't done it before, but his technique sucks and it's not his game.
I`m only interested in how valuable he will be for the team.Last season we lacked a cutting edge in front of goal and certainly in a lot of games insufficient bodies getting into the penalty box.I cannot believe your comment ref his technique sucks and seriously who gives a shit ... his job will be to both score and set up,something I`ve seen plenty off via various videos.
Some people are never satisfied.

Last paragraph is just false.

I beg to disagree . last season , one player for whose fitness I kept on praying for was kun .we look so toothless upfront without him . having another world class striker will give us more depth and will also give us the tactical flexibility of using two strikers upfront . our 14 goal academy kid can be backup to them and learn from them . pep will target both pl and cl and we need depth . remember the dilemma of playing aguero when champions league semifinal and premier league fixtures were piled on and we were playing weekend and midweek .

Dude! Where the hell have you been? Haven't seen a post from you in a while. I see your point in re his technique. HW is not a dribbler, but when he played wide at Ettiete and his first season at Dortmund, he used to just fly past defenders at top speed. Defenders generally backed off when he got the ball. I sense Pep will play him like he played Henry at Barca. Henry too wasn't that great an all round footballer. But he could finish, and had blazing speed. Sure he had more technique than Auba. But comparatively, the gap BTW Henry and the average Barca player, will be greater than the gap BTW Auba and the average City player.

I trust Pep can make it work.

Pep > you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.