Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

I still reckon his camp got ahead of themselves and we've other, bigger irons in the fire.

Hopefully one of those irons isn't the little Uruguayan scumbag who threw a complete hissy fit last night.

I still reckon his camp got ahead of themselves and we've other, bigger irons in the fire.

Hopefully one of those irons isn't the little Uruguayan scumbag who threw a complete hissy fit last night.
As Dortmund clearly does not want to sell, the Aubameyang camp needs to create some pressure and I reckon that's what they tried to do by going public.

Did anyone expect anything different from Dortmund?

They are on the verge of losing their main man and poster boy do you think they will come out and say yeah he's up for grabs give us €60m... They will firmly say till the day he leaves that he isn't going anywhere blah blah blah. Number 1 reason being they don't want to show their fans they are a selling club (which they are) and 2 they want whatever the can squeeze out for him.

The ball is in Aubameyangs court now. If he wants his one last big move in the prime of his career and to play under arguably the best manager that has ever lived then he has to tell them he wants out and fight tooth and nail to get the move.

Add into that everything that has gone on... Didn't someone say that he had a tour of the CFA a while ago and was very impressed?

The comments from his international gaffer saying he pulled out of international duty because he was moving clubs.

The tweet from that German bloke way before Di marzio broke the news about him being close to us.

And ric confirming that his representatives were at the CFA the day Di Marzio broke the news.

Everything I believe is done barring negotiating a fee with Dortmund. I reckon in the end he will push hard for the move and they will say they did all the could but he wanted to leave and they will sell for about €75m
that is a big house built on sand i generally find the selling club buys a replacement before anocing anything thus keeping the price down. so watching what they are doing will probably be the first proof of city's interest

Really, what happened? I watched the first half hour and the quality of football was so shit that I had to turn it off.
I didn't have a full understanding but I think Suarez was ineligible to play last night and no one had told him. He was seen warming up and taping himself, but then someone told him he wouldn't be playing and his boots went a flying. One landed in play lol.

I didn't have a full understanding but I think Suarez was ineligible to play last night and no one had told him. He was seen warming up and taping himself, but then someone told him he wouldn't be playing and his boots went a flying. One landed in play lol.
Oh well at least he got the chance to go out and get someone to eat

His coach decided he wasn't 100% fit and wouldn't risk bringing him on.

Uruguay lost and went out of the tournament.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.