Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

I'm reading into the red shoes and red hat

But, if it had no traction why were his representatives at the CFA? Maybe negotiations went bad?

My guess is the negotiations went well - with the players representatives (why wouldnt they - he has been offered a huge pay rise) but we obviously havent had contact with - let alone agreed a fee with Dortmund - hence we denied everything. The fact that the meeting with the representatives has leaked out is gonna make agreeing a fee difficult. His camp clearly want the move - hence them going public to force the move - and if the player wants the move he will probably get it but we will probably have to pay over the odds because like Wolsburg; Dortmund will take us to the cleaners.

My guess is the negotiations went well - with the players representatives (why wouldnt they - he has been offered a huge pay rise) but we obviously havent had contact with - let alone agreed a fee with Dortmund - hence we denied everything. The fact that the meeting with the representatives has leaked out is gonna make agreeing a fee difficult. His camp clearly want the move - hence them going public to force the move - and if the player wants the move he will probably get it but we will probably have to pay over the odds because like Wolsburg; Dortmund will take us to the cleaners.
Personally, I think KDB was a bargain and we screwed Wolfsbu

Wolfsburg didn't screw us,kev is worth every penny

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.