Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Wolfsburg didn't screw us,kev is worth every penny

Well I guess it was in the timing - look at KGB's previous couple of moves and consider the fees versus what we paid - I know he is nearer his peak now but we'd have hoped to get him for less than we did.

My guess is the negotiations went well - with the players representatives (why wouldnt they - he has been offered a huge pay rise) but we obviously havent had contact with - let alone agreed a fee with Dortmund - hence we denied everything. The fact that the meeting with the representatives has leaked out is gonna make agreeing a fee difficult. His camp clearly want the move - hence them going public to force the move - and if the player wants the move he will probably get it but we will probably have to pay over the odds because like Wolsburg; Dortmund will take us to the cleaners.
Dortmund must have allowed us to speak to his representatives so they must be aware that he wants to leave and despite what they say it's all about the fee. We can't speak to the player without the club agreeing and probably told them when they met a few weeks back that he wants to move. Dortmund just know they need to save face with their fans and blame city etc.

Well I guess it was in the timing - look at KGB's previous couple of moves and consider the fees versus what we paid - I know he is nearer his peak now but we'd have hoped to get him for less than we did.
He was only a year into his contract so he was always going to cost a lot,turns out Aloffs was right trying to hang on to him,he is a great talent

My guess is the negotiations went well - with the players representatives (why wouldnt they - he has been offered a huge pay rise) but we obviously havent had contact with - let alone agreed a fee with Dortmund - hence we denied everything. The fact that the meeting with the representatives has leaked out is gonna make agreeing a fee difficult. His camp clearly want the move - hence them going public to force the move - and if the player wants the move he will probably get it but we will probably have to pay over the odds because like Wolsburg; Dortmund will take us to the cleaners.
You think we paid over the odds for KDB?

Smh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.