Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Depends. A likely on vote will see the pound strengthen over night.

I also suspect not all of our cash in the sterling.

For a start we get paid our CL money in Euros so I'd imagine we keep a euro cash balance to hedge with transfer funds.
If they took my advice they would have put loads in a Euro account when it was 1.4 to the pound last autumn.

If true that we've been quoted a price(£65mil)....I think thats a good thing....shows that he is in fact for sale for the right price....We now have something to work with! When looking at Kev's price last year and the impact he made....you could argue that Aubameyang had a bigger impact in the German league than Kev in his final season.....60-65mil is the right value in my opinion and Txiki needs to just make the deal.......

Another factor to consider when looking at the prices quoted for players not just to City but to any PL team is the fact that the only way other teams in Europe can get their hands on any of the money thats flooding into the PL is to charge high prices for players being sold to PL teams.

If true that we've been quoted a price(£65mil)....I think thats a good thing....shows that he is in fact for sale for the right price....We now have something to work with! When looking at Kev's price last year and the impact he made....you could argue that Aubameyang had a bigger impact in the German league than Kev in his final season.....60-65mil is the right value in my opinion and Txiki needs to just make the deal.......
Every player has his price!

It's true that we can only go off what we read in the press but the latest reports do suggest a decisive change in Dortmund's attitude from the assertion that he's not for sale at any price. I suspect, with no evidence at all to support my claim, that City will be prepared to pay the £65 million for a player with his recent scoring record. If we can bring him in our front 4,5 or however many are beginning to look really frightening and even more so if Pep can bring in defenders who can maintain positional discipline and bring the ball forward as a unit. Exciting!

Ultimately we just want to see signings so if this isn't going to happen I hope to at least see 60 consecutive days of us signing £1m deals for promising kids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.