Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Not sure why we'd be surprised at that asking price?...He had a bigger impact than Kev in his final season in Germany. The 55mil we agreed last summer set the market.....I'm guessing Sane was always the backup for this guy and we're unlikely to sign both as each play a similar position....
We want to sign them both! Its just negotiation mate!

Maybe Sane really is an alternative to Aubameyang, and City is not, as I thought, going for both ...
Different types of player with Sane being more a winger with plenty of promise whereas Aubameyang is an established explosive forward running through various channels in the opposition defence. One is a player for the future and the other will score plenty of goals in the here and now.

Im hoping these reports in the MUEN are just the normal media stirring bullshit or part of the normal process that we see a lot of transfers go through just to keep a story going when really there is none.

Either way really hope we are going for him and get him. Looks a great option.

Also we have to consider the player himself and we have been told that he wants to come (how true this is depends upon the reliability of the ITK'ers) but if it is true and he really wants us then there is nothing the club can do and an agreement will have to be reached.

Sane is nowhere near what this guy is at present and I view Sane as a prospect for the future and no where near an established first team prospect......he may be but equally he may not be where as Aubamayand would be knocking on the door off the starting 11 every week and playing regularly

Dortmund actually is well stacked with young exciting talent.

Pulisic, Moh, Dembele, Batra, Passlack , Weigl, Durm, Leitner, and Ginter all 25 and under. I think they'll come out of this better than before, and flushed with cash to buy the next set of players on the verge of Superstardom.

Dortmund actually is well stacked with young exciting talent.

Pulisic, Moh, Dembele, Batra, Passlack , Weigl, Durm, Leitner, and Ginter all 25 and under. I think they'll come out of this better than before, and flushed with cash to buy the next set of players on the verge of Superstardom.

What does it matter though? As soon as they grow into anything resembling a top side they'll have all their players nicked again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.