Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

15409427.jpg

LOL

hope they buy pea.. what a striker he is and 65 mil would prove good business in the end, lets go for it I say .. ( not my £65m though I guess )

Borussia Dortmund sporting director: "Mkhitaryan won't extend his contract".

Will they really sell Gundogan, Hummels, Mkhitaryan, and Aubameyang in one window??

Why do they all leave this seemingly great club with incredible support? Do they pay their players in bits of string?

Borussia Dortmund sporting director: "Mkhitaryan won't extend his contract".

Will they really sell Gundogan, Hummels, Mkhitaryan, and Aubameyang in one window??

Why do they all leave this seemingly great club with incredible support? Do they pay their players in bits of string?

I find it hard to believe they'll let Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang leave this summer on top of Gundogan and Hummels....which is why I'd like to see us move quickly for Aubameyang...He's not at the euros so no reason we cant get this deal done if we serious....our only issue is that Mkhitaryan is in final year of his deal so Dortmund might feel thats the one they need to sort out first...?

I find it hard to believe they'll let Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang leave this summer on top of Gundogan and Hummels....which is why I'd like to see us move quickly for Aubameyang...He's not at the euros so no reason we cant get this deal done if we serious....our only issue is that Mkhitaryan is in final year of his deal so Dortmund might feel thats the one they need to sort out first...?
+1

But with Pep in charge now, I'm confident that we're in great position to sign Aubameyang if Dortmund are offering at all reasonable terms. For the first time we have a genius manager in charge of signings with pretty much a blank check.

If we don't sign Aubameyang it will be because it's not to our advantage to do so under the terms offered by Dortmund.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.