Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

I know the KDB deal dragged on, however sometimes these things can be delayed whilst the selling club get the replacements bought.

What I am most intrigued about is that I just can't believe for one minute we will purchase all 3 of Auba, Sane and Nolito.

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 12m12 minutes ago
Dortmund are unwilling to sell Aubameyang for less than €80m (£63m) this summer. [@VRodriguezlaw]

worth it in my opinion....get it paid.....if we are willing to smash £50m on a centre half with potential and another similar figure (£40m rumoured for Sane) then getting a player with undoubted quality (again imho) for £63m is about right (not that i agree with any of the figures in football anymore - the world has gone mad!)

I know the KDB deal dragged on, however sometimes these things can be delayed whilst the selling club get the replacements bought.

What I am most intrigued about is that I just can't believe for one minute we will purchase all 3 of Auba, Sane and Nolito.

this is my worry as well....nolito seems like a plan b (or a plan z)...just not impressed by what I've seen of him at all

this is my worry as well....nolito seems like a plan b (or a plan z)...just not impressed by what I've seen of him at all
I am guessing you are talking about the Euros? He had a below average first game but was MOM yesterday.

I am guessing you are talking about the Euros? He had a below average first game but was MOM yesterday.

nope.....

basing on seeing him a couple of times in games (on tv int he spannish league - not by design just happened to be playing in games I've watched) and also looking extensively at his highlights real (where most players look better than they are - yet his show nothing to be excited about at all`0

Like i said.....he cant be a down grade on navas as an attacking threat so in that way it could be a good move but if he is an alternative to aubamyang for instance then its a massively disappointing signing.

He is a good player,but he won't improve us significantly. This is the summer to really get 3/4 top tier players in,we have failed to do this in previous transfer windows and it cost us. It will cost us again if we go for the likes of Stones,Nolito etc. They are good but not good enough to kick us on.

He is a good player,but he won't improve us significantly. This is the summer to really get 3/4 top tier players in,we have failed to do this in previous transfer windows and it cost us. It will cost us again if we go for the likes of Stones,Nolito etc. They are good but not good enough to kick us on.

Exactly...completely agree

I'm most certainly not worried about Nolito, he would be an upgrade on Navas, that's all that matters.

I'm most certainly not worried about Nolito, he would be an upgrade on Navas, that's all that matters.

yup agree with that part..

the bit that worries me is that he is an alternative to Aubamayang who would again take us to the next level.....nolito won't

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.