Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Is he the kind of attacker that also puts his pace to good use in terms of pressing? That's Dortmund's style, so I assume the answer is yes? As much as I love Kun and Kev, neither of them can really be arsed pressing, so we need a forward with that mentality.
Very much so. He isn't merely fast. He's lightning. Good in the air, can pick out a cross and scores for fun.

Well that young kid we were linked with, whose name I can't remember nor could be arsed to look up, is apparently close to joining Dortmund instead going by City_Watch's latest tweets, so perhaps the club backed away from that to sweeten this deal?

Really not sure about this, he's a phenomenal player of course but I really don't think we need to reinforce the striker position, this just reminds me of past transfer windows where we keep buying more and more attacking players only for us to lose or draw numerous games because we refuse to reinforce our midfield and fullbacks.

Besides that this adds yet another player who'll expect to start every game, I just can't fit all of Aguero, Aubameyang, De Bruyne, Silva and Sterling into one lineup.
We have gundy in and everyone is forgetting we have the twins as well,we have a hard working mid especially if yaya is gone,only so much can be done in one window as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.