Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

A front 3 of Auba, Aguero, KDB has an incredible amount of end product.

If we can create a backline/midfield which can dominate the ball against practically anyone for them then we'll have a crazy team.

We would also have 2 of the best strikers in the world and it wouldn't negatively effect Iheanacho as much as buying another out n out ST to sit on the bench (it would in all likelihood push Iheanacho off the bench at times and that would have been a shame). This is all I've wanted us to do in terms of attacking signings. Auba falls into the Dybala/Griezman camp of being comfortable out wide. If you watch Auba when he starts as ST he spends a lot of time out wide anyway.

I hope this goes through, and if not we still follow this (apparent) strategy

How people can even complain about this transfer, especially because of the price is beyond me. He scored the second most goals in Bundesliga,
second only after Lewandowski! Scored more than Müller although he was playing in a team that hardly can be comparable to BM.

What a statement, bringing in Gundogan and Aubameyang this early in the transfer window, should make future signings even easier. Great
to get players from Dortmund as well, the fighting spirit they will bring with them should work as a kick up some players' asses (if they are still here).

Really excited about next season, with the world's best manager in charge, we should dominate!

Fucking hell, are people really writing him off already! He's class. Maybe a bit pricey but he's exactly what we are missing.

forward options with this lad are

Aubameyang/Sterling kun/kelchi kdb/navas

Now i don't rate navas for his attacking threat but he does give us balance on that right side. Not sure if he will stay but if he does he will be an impact sub.

But we have a serious amount of pace and goal threat from the rest of those.

Aubamayeng looks to be a great option.......pace, finishing and can head a ball as well from some of the highlights Ive seen.....well happy if we get him.

Just need to solidify that central midfield area....Gudongan is a great addition but I still think we need one more in that central area as a injury to fernandihnio and we are back to relying on delph or fernando.....

the signing of aubamayang also means no more seeing delphi not he left side if midfield hopefully!!!!!

If true this will be the last piece of the attacking jigsaw. This boy will give us a different option and will get on the end of crosses that the current crew don't, and that includes Kun. Get him signed Pep.
Bony to Swansea.
100% if you look at his goals a lot are from crosses this kid is brilliant at poaching goals.

This is a fucking terrific line up:

Gundogan dinho
De bruyne
Aubameyang sterling
Aguero

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.