Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Someone finally fast enough to play wide forward AND score goals, and good enough to play on his own when Aguero is injured? Why on earth does anyone have an issue with this?!

We have gundy in and everyone is forgetting we have the twins as well,we have a hard working mid especially if yaya is gone,only so much can be done in one window as well

Gundogan alone isn't enough to reinforce the midfield in my opinion. We waved goodbye to the two-man midfield along with Pellegrini, Gundogan and Fernandinho are the only great midfielders we have, Fernando has also been good but I doubt he'll nail down a starting role in Pep's system and Delph has been a big dissapointment imo. Our depth is also pitiful when you consider that Gundogan and Delph have dubious injury records. Unless the plan is to convert Silva to a midfielder (which wouldn't work at all in my opinion) then I just can't fit a proper midfield together.

My biggest worry remains our fullbacks though, as it's been for the past 3 or 4 years. The striker position really is the least of my worries and certainly isn't in a situation where we need to splash £58m on improving it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.