Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

I agree mate. If Spurs think we're looking at Aubamayang as an alternative, it might make them think twice about keeping an unhappy player on their books.

I'm absolutely sure Aubamayang would win us the league but he would be a problem in future, no doubt about it.
Think I'd take a few hissy fits in return for another title. Could be another Tev

No but I'd take Laca for 18 months. He'd improve us and allow us to see what our young forwards have got.

Bring in a Kane or a younger alternative and we might lose the younger players.
Why Laca and not Aubamyang ?

Its all about opinions i guess.
If Kane doesn't work out, whats your plan B? Or would you just stick with what we have?
I would bring someone in pal but I think Pep will stick with what we have.

There just is a huge lack of strikers on the market.

I would bring someone in pal but I think Pep will stick with what we have.

There just is a huge lack of strikers on the market.
Dont think we need a world beating top striker to improve this team - we create chances for fun - even when we aren't at our best (spurs) just need a decent finisher who is physically able to play in peps system.

He averages a goal in less than every 2 games with Arsenal and has done it every season for the last 11 years. Even better stats with Dortmund.
Not as good a choice as Kane or Haaland ( even Ronaldo) but he's certainly not wank and could be a stop gap for a year or two.
10 goals in the PL last season and looked dross pretty much every time I watched him. He’s on a rapid decline

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.