Piers Morgan

Hahahahaha remember that time 2 seasons ago I think it was ,he ended up having to wear a spurs top after losing a bet and was making the draw I think for the next round might have been the caraboa cup,he’d a face like a slapped arse ..

dodgy past activities from Morgan BUT..... most of the current ire is based on the savaging he is giving Govt ministers. If the Govt can't be arsed to put people up for cross examination who know their brief and have decent answers then they can expect events like the last couple of mornings to occur. Clearly Clarke and Whately just thought it was a matter of trotting up and spouting pre-prepared speeches and were woefully out of their depth when surprise surprise the questioners didn't toe the line. Does no-one in Tory HQ remember the likes of Paxman?

When I did motor claims for AXA I handled an accident she was at fault for. You couldn't tell her anything and during each telephone conversation she would say "do you know who you are dealing with here". To which I usually responded "no idea".

I’d have put her on hold every time she ever said that. She’d soon get the point.

I am on his side in his covid crusade, he's 100% right, but I'd knock him out if I'd be some of his guests. Go home and yell on your wife you twat. Politicians are cunts, but they accepted your invitation to answer some questions, they lie and you should hold them to account, but there is a way to do it. He'd get headbutted on a street 5 times a day doing that.

Wish I could like this an infinite number of times.

This is totally correct for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.