Piers Morgan

I hate him because he was in charge of a newspaper that hacked a dead child's phone.

I hate him because he used fake photographs to try and fuck over British soldiers.

I hate him because he doesn't give a fuck about anyone else, it's always all about him.

He's a ****. He's always been a **** and he will always be a ****.

And anyone who defends him is a ****.

Pin this to the top of the thread.

Bang on.

He's an absolute **** of a man and the amazing thing is that being a Ronaldo sycophant is the very least of his problems, such is his catalogue of cuntishness.

So it seems the fat twat took a holiday to Antigua (being under Tier 3/4 rules) whilst dictating to the public that they should not celebrate Christmas. This is also after a year of shaming "covidiots" on his tabloid TV show, shouting at politicians who are working hard to address the crisis and constantly screaming for lockdowns.

He is the very definition of narcissist. It is a shame nobody with influence has the bollocks to call him out, probably because they are shit scared that either the chubby prick has something on them or he will send round reporters to their house.

Nasty, nasty piece of work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.