Piers Morgan

Posters saying he's a narcissistic ****, constantly interrupting guests, switching their mikes off, surely this proves they actually watch his show.
Not in Wallyworld. I wouldbt give him the steam off my piss let alone watch him on telly. A proper piece of shit of a man.

2b9e401336271589.gif

Cant help feeling that she is most likely a total pain in the arse to be in a relationship with.

Cant help feeling that she is most likely a total pain in the arse to be in a relationship with.
When I did motor claims for AXA I handled an accident she was at fault for. You couldn't tell her anything and during each telephone conversation she would say "do you know who you are dealing with here". To which I usually responded "no idea".

Anyone else think this guy believes his hype , constantly talks over his guests very rude , miss Reid seems to be following him butting in when asking questions

I am on his side in his covid crusade, he's 100% right, but I'd knock him out if I'd be some of his guests. Go home and yell on your wife you twat. Politicians are cunts, but they accepted your invitation to answer some questions, they lie and you should hold them to account, but there is a way to do it. He'd get headbutted on a street 5 times a day doing that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.