Piers Morgan

When they were pups.

ValuableElementaryKoodoo-max-1mb.gif.cf.gif

Would be good to have him at one of the 5pm pressers, if only to see the look on the person in charge of it that day as he appeared on the screen. Morgan has been ok in the last few weeks, asking questions not many dare to ask and pushing for an answer.

I get the stuff about not letting others answering a question, before he goes crazy at them. Rather him asking stuff than laura when is the lockdown gonna be over doomsberg, and Peston i'll make my tea whilst he asks one question.

Cant help feeling that she is most likely a total pain in the arse to be in a relationship with.
Steve Parish, Palace's owner was recently her pain in the arse;)
You're probably right though, that relationship lasted about 10 minutes, and she never tires of telling us
how she never wants to get married. That is always a sure sign that it's exactly what she wants.

Steve Parish, Palace's owner was recently her pain in the arse;)
You're probably right though, that relationship lasted about 10 minutes, and she never tires of telling us
how she never wants to get married. That is always a sure sign that it's exactly what she wants.
Can't stand Parish. And good shout on her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.