Pies

mcfc28 said:
tamworthblue said:
Not too worried about the pastry consistency as the lad I go to the matches with is from Wigan and I have managed to pick up some of the basic pie manipulation moves from him. Anyone who thinks Eric Clapton has superior digital dexterity has never watched a Wiganer eat a pie at a football match.

I think you might be overestimating me! That skill is mainly based on pies from City and any change to the pastry consistency could have disastrous consequences.

A brand new City shirt and a less structurally sound balti pie is a recipe (no pun intended) for disaster.

Almost makes me think that I may have to use a fork...... no, no..... I'm just being stupid now.

Hey up, Blue! Doing as much work as me then! See you tomorrow.

tamworthblue said:
mcfc28 said:
I think you might be overestimating me! That skill is mainly based on pies from City and any change to the pastry consistency could have disastrous consequences.

A brand new City shirt and a less structurally sound balti pie is a recipe (no pun intended) for disaster.

Almost makes me think that I may have to use a fork...... no, no..... I'm just being stupid now.

Hey up, Blue! Doing as much work as me then! See you tomorrow.

Well... got to fill my time somehow, seeing as it's raining at the cricket!

Did anyone try the balti today? has it changed to Mk2?

I didn't dare after my last experience and instead went for a good old potato and meat.

I had a hot dog outside, and the tomato ketchup dispenser pissed all over my new home shirt. Got some funny looks cleaning up the mess using the soap dispenser and bog roll in the mens. No smoke in sight though!!!

mancmackem said:
I had a hot dog outside, and the tomato ketchup dispenser pissed all over my new home shirt. Got some funny looks cleaning up the mess using the soap dispenser and bog roll in the mens. No smoke in sight though!!!

ROFL Sorry for laughing mate sounds funny hope not to much red on it ?

Billy City said:
mancmackem said:

ROFL Sorry for laughing mate sounds funny hope not to much red on it ?

No, the cleanup operation was a success pal. It now only looks like the rags have made an attempt on my home shirt with red paint in Maccy D's cups, hardly anything there at all ;-)

Come on you soft shites, the match ended two hours ago and no Balti Pie MkII reports. It must have been a monstrosity a fortnight ago if nobody has wanted to risk £3.20 hard earned cash to join the Baltie Pie journey.

mancmackem said:
Come on you soft shites, the match ended two hours ago and no Balti Pie MkII reports. It must have been a monstrosity a fortnight ago if nobody has wanted to risk £3.20 hard earned cash to join the Baltie Pie journey.

trust me mate as soon as you taste a steak, the balti MKII will be at the very back of your mind

Balti II was okay, no sultanas but still very fruity. Repeated on me all second half but that might have been down to the scary performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.