Pilates

giphy.gif

Hmmmmmm, have you found your wifes leotard yet ?

Ive struggled with lower back/hip issues for years and had a lot of relief through regular pilates classes. Would recommend, but you may need to try out a couple of classes/instructors to find one that works for you. Have tried yoga as well, there is quite a bit of cross over but pilates works better for me. If you arent already a member it may be worth joining a gym where classes are included in the membership.

I give up. You've won, no you have, fair do's, tomorrow I will be Emily Pankhurst, in lockdown obviously but I will be cooking, cleaning and pilataying.

Ive struggled with lower back/hip issues for years and had a lot of relief through regular pilates classes. Would recommend, but you may need to try out a couple of classes/instructors to find one that works for you. Have tried yoga as well, there is quite a bit of cross dressing but pilates works better for me. If you arent already a member it may be worth joining a gym where classes are included in the membership.
I edited it for you :-)

Actually I think I have identified the problem, in times long ago we, us, the males went out hunting and gathering. The women stayed at home and cleaned the cave. Now we are all in lockdown, effectively in the cave, we have all turned into women, well Idaho has. The rest of us, oh apart from Two Gun Bob who is vacumining, are resisting the onslaught of menopause.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.