Pitch Invasion?

bennyblue

If we do the unthinkable and win the title on suday, im sure we all want to see the lads do a lap of honour and lift the trophy, or will it be a championship style pitch invasion ? thoughts............

Re: Pitch Invasion ?

Mass hysteria but not on the pitch, I for one would actually like to see them lift the trophy... If we do it !!

bennyblue said:
If we do the unthinkable and win the title on suday, im sure we all want to see the lads do a lap of honour and lift the trophy, or will it be a championship style pitch invasion ? thoughts............
Says it all really!!

southstand117 said:
bennyblue said:
Says it all really!!

It does. I beg people not to go on the pitch. Let's celebrate in style and let the lads do a lap of honour. We didn't do it at Wembley so let's not here please. Let us all see the players including our owners if they come.

NO WAY GET ON THE PITCH.

Let's rock the stadium as Vinnie lifts that trophy and parades it round the ground Wembley style whilst we go even more ballistic!

southstand117 said:
bennyblue said:
Says it all really!!

It does. I beg people not to go on the pitch. Let's celebrate in style and let the lads do a lap of honour. We didn't do it at Wembley so let's not here please. Let us all see the players including our owners if they come.<br /><br />-- Wed May 09, 2012 8:07 am --<br /><br />
southstand117 said:
bennyblue said:
Says it all really!!

It does. I beg people not to go on the pitch. Let's celebrate in style and let the lads do a lap of honour. We didn't do it at Wembley so let's not here please. Let us all see the players including our owners if they come.

Wont happen and shouldnt happen.

If we win, we don't need it. We want to watch the platform being built, see the presentation and then see the lads bring the trophy round the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.