Pitch Invasion?

Re: Pitch Invasion ?

And the 2nd tier lads and lasses and 3rd tier folk have got no chance of getting on either. Let's stay where we are and party! (Hopefully)

lets not give the FA a reason to take it off us.<br /><br />-- Wed May 09, 2012 8:10 am --<br /><br />lets not give the FA a reason to take it off us.

Totally selfish. Realistically only those in Tier 1 would be able to do it. So they'd get their kicks at everyone else's expense.

Maybe watch the lads lift it then mass hysteria, personally want to see big vin lifting the trophy but also remember wigan at home in the playoffs great feeling going mental with many blues at maine road, but i guess we have a touch of etiquette about us now eh, either way lets get the fucker won first

Celebratory pitch invasions are brilliant....its what football should be about....

Getting on there...getting the players hoisted up.....sing, dance, banter

Do you remember when football was fun?

Why has everyone started getting so fucking serious about it all of a sudden

BTW

*PowerShower enterprises do not in anyway condone pitch invasions....

As others have already alluded to leave teh pitch invading to the championship clubs. Weve waited so so long to possibly see our team lift the trophy, stay in the stands and show the boys the appreciation and respect they deserve on their lap of honour

we MUST stay off the pitch, for so many reasons.
the people in every part of the stadium want to see the lads do a lap of honour, they wont even come out if there is a safty issue, these players are worth trillions and dare not risk a nutter in the crowd using a pitch invasion as cover.
the poilce/steward line will be the biggest you've ever seen, IF you get through that you will be caught and ejected and miss all the fun(should we win). moreso you can bet a lengthy ban from football stadia will follow.

athough some time to go we have the best pitch in the league so come august we want it to remain that way, our groundstaff worship that grass and we should respect that.

lastly remember the agenda, if the fa or any **** can hurt us they will, closure/points/fines anything. anything to get at us off the pitch as they sure as can't on it, as we have proved.

Win the league, first time in 44 years, it would be no wonder if there is a pitch invasion!
I don't get this small minded attitude "leave it to the championship" this is the pinnacle, I get don't go on because we want the presentation done but come on this is history our history.
What will be will be.

Pitch Invasion ?

No pitch invasion for me, I'm gonna leave the players to lift the trophy. I'd rather celebrate it with my friends in the stand. We've been together all these years up and down the country through some proper depressing times.

de niro said:
we MUST stay off the pitch, for so many reasons.
the people in every part of the stadium want to see the lads do a lap of honour, they wont even come out if there is a safty issue, these players are worth trillions and dare not risk a nutter in the crowd using a pitch invasion as cover.
the poilce/steward line will be the biggest you've ever seen, IF you get through that you will be caught and ejected and miss all the fun(should we win). moreso you can bet a lengthy ban from football stadia will follow.

athough some time to go we have the best pitch in the league so come august we want it to remain that way, our groundstaff worship that grass and we should respect that.

lastly remember the agenda, if the fa or any **** can hurt us they will, closure/points/fines anything. anything to get at us off the pitch as they sure as can't on it, as we have proved.

well said, i'm in level one south stand and i'll be telling people to stay off for those reasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.