Pitch Invasion?

Re: Pitch Invasion ?

All of us run on have a mad 5 minutes and then get off when they tell us to.

"Can all supporters please leave the pitch or you won't get to see the trophy".

I can see a few trying to get on but I reckon most will not, you need a mass invasion not to get dragged off and banned, not worth it.

I want to see the lads get the trophy, fireworks etc if we do it but I will not call anyone who does go on the pitch as it their choice and it will be down to the moment

Plus I in tier 2 so not able to.

As the title hasn’t been decided will there even be a trophy to lift? It’s not like we will have the trophy at the stadium waiting is it??

Invariably they'll be a few who will try it n if they get through more will follow so let's hope the stewards/police are on top of things to prevent it. I've waited far too long to have some selfish dickhead possibly ruin something that I am yet to see in my lifetime.

didsburyblu said:
Invariably they'll be a few who will try it n if they get through more will follow so let's hope the stewards/police are on top of things to prevent it. I've waited far too long to have some selfish dickhead possibly ruin something that I am yet to see in my lifetime.

This all day long!

Stay off the pitch and lets welcome the trophy to its new home in the same manner as we said goodbye to our last one. Hopefully without me crying like a baby!!!

Once we win sunday we have won it! Anything else is a bonus, just some on here are like the naughty police, can't do this can't do that! It's the biggest day for 44 years, unparalleled emotion, as for "it might " damage the pitch, come on you sound a right geek.

I know it doesn't quite work like this but theoretically, are you telling me you (including those on tiers 2 & 3) wouldn't want to see a few thousand fans invade the pitch and celebrate with the players in mass hysteria and then leave the pitch after five minutes to see the trophy brought out and a lap of honour?

And to those people who are now claiming pitch invasions are a ‘championship’ thing – get a grip! You’re sounded like those arrogant nobs over the road!

bugsyblue said:
I know it doesn't quite work like this but theoretically, are you telling me you (including those on tiers 2 & 3) wouldn't want to see a few thousand fans invade the pitch and celebrate with the players in mass hysteria and then leave the pitch after five minutes to see the trophy brought out and a lap of honour?

And to those people who are now claiming pitch invasions are a ‘championship’ thing – get a grip! You’re sounded like those arrogant nobs over the road!

Spot on mate!!

Pitch Invasion ?

No running on the pitch, we dont want to ruin the pitch for the Rugby League games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.