Pitch Invasion?

As said - the fucking nobends trying to get on early deserve a right proper twatting - but as a CBL3 ST holder - running on is not an option for me, and I am an old fat **** anyway.

Actually, other than the the instawankers, I thought it was ok today - they made a good noise and in fairness,and fucked off in good time.

I was more annoyed by the 17 hours it seems to take to build a trophy lift platform, and the fact that the moment they leave the stage to start to do a round of the ground, our favs get picked off to do TV interviews, rather than celebrate with the fans - fucking TV - destroying football since the Premier League began.

Anyway - fuck all that...CHAMPIONS!!!!

As said - the fucking nobends trying to get on early deserve a right proper twatting - but as a CBL3 ST holder - running on is not an option for me, and I am an old fat **** anyway.

Actually, other than the the instawankers, I thought it was ok today - they made a good noise and in fairness,and fucked off in good time.

I was more annoyed by the 17 hours it seems to take to build a trophy lift platform, and the fact that the moment they leave the stage to start to do a round of the ground, our favs get picked off to do TV interviews, rather than celebrate with the fans - fucking TV - destroying football since the Premier League began.

That's why people want to go on imo, fuck the way the Premier league would like us to celebrate

They practiced the trophy celebrations at the Emirates so obviously we had to wing it when we won it!!!

One day we will miss out and will long for people running on the pitch celebrating. Bask in the scenes while we can I say!

I'm CBL3 ticket holder too. By the time I would have made it down there the.presentation would have been over!

I posted pre match that there were two large “tourist” groups divvying up tickets before the game and I noticed there was another large group in the family stand. They were easily identifiable as they all were wearing identical royal blue sweat shirts

This lot were on the pitch and amongst the last to leave
All they were interested in was knee sliding whilst videoing themselves and I hope the club writes to whoever organised their trip and tells them they ain’t getting tickets again for five or more years

I think most know I am no great fan of pitch invasions and I would have preferred we not done it today for a number of reasons, one being the club will be hit with a much larger fine this year for it and even potentially a suspended points deduction, as the league as warned the club numerous times now, and for very good reason.

But I will say with supreme confidence that, although some prominent pundits are criticising our fans for the invasion, even more would have more vociferously criticised us for not doing it in light of the “this mean more” drivel being peddled by Liverpool, Klopp, and many members of the captured media.

So one of the silver linings is they don’t have that stick to beat us with.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.