Pitch Invasion?

I hope everyone who went on the pitch had a great time

Took photos, did knee slides etc

Good for them and all the moaners can fuck off

Football is sanitized enough these days and taken away from the fans, so long may it continue

We have the media, pundits and other fans telling us the title is tainted, our own club telling us how to celebrate so for me the pitch invasion is a two finger salute to all the miserable fuckers out there

I hope everyone who went on the pitch had a great time

Took photos, did knee slides etc

Good for them and all the moaners can fuck off

Football is sanitized enough these days and taken away from the fans, so long may it continue

We have the media, pundits and other fans telling us the title is tainted, our own club telling us how to celebrate so for me the pitch invasion is a two finger salute to all the miserable fuckers out there
Fair enough, except the twats that went on before the whistle. Ban them selfish twats.

Pitch invasion looked good AT THE FINAL WHISTLE not the morons trying to get on before. At first I thought they were just pushed on in a bit of a crush at the front but I think it was just folk wanting a selfie.

It's great if it's on and off quickly. Glad people enjoy themselves.

What entitled them to tickets at our biggest home game of the season I wonder? And wearing red ffs
The back 3 or 4 row of CB3 and East Level 3 seem to be held back and given to teams visiting the CFA to play the academy teams, there was also a lot in 139

It's time City installed rising posts around the pitch with netting attached to prevent crowd incursion on to the pitch.Then we could all enjoy the presentation without the delay caused by mindless people who cannot understand the club's request to stay off.
Said the same yesterday. It’s alright for those sat in pubs and at home getting pissed, saying we’re moaning feckers. Well it’s not that straightforward for some match going fans. Some have places to go

I think it's about time we stopped the pitch invasions, I can pick out 2 moments where this was justified, the 2012 Aguero moment and the 3-2 comeback against Villa. This is just purely an outpouring of emotion where the league was won on the last day in such dramatic fashion but last season when the league was already won and this season where we comfortably won against a very average side is just pathetic. I can understand people going on the pitch to say they had done it because I will hold my hands up and say I have done it myself but only once for that very reason. I think the time has come for it to stop.

The club needs to put better security in place to stop it, threatening bans on people isn't going to work because everyone just thinks 'well they can't ban us all'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.