Pitch Invasion?

How long were they on the pitch? Seemed ages. I wouldn’t mind so much if they just ran on jumped about a bit and then came off. I just don’t understand why they mill about in the middle of the pitch for so long.

It was noticeable that fans around me who didn’t invade the pitch were fairly relaxed at first but became increasingly impatient the longer it dragged on, and it really did drag on.

Loved it me. As others have said, the suits at City continue to ignore us and screw us for as much as they can get.
Great to see the fans give one big "Fck off" to them and I hope they remember that this is still OUR club.
Out of interest, who in particular were the fans giving one big "Fck off"to?

The old guy beside us left aswell as his wife was sick at home, said it's unfair to keep her at home fro an extra hour
An old guy near me left at full time as he couldn't be arsed hanging around. He's got knackered legs but still gets to every home and away game before anybody criticises.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.