Pitch Invasion?

I'm sorry, I shouldn't be crying with laughter, but seeing Doku, turn, sprint away, and leave the City on this arse on the grass cracked me up. Now that City fan knows what defenders are up against when they trying to mark Doku.

Plenty of people who have lost loved ones also stay in their seats. Your logic is flawed - you didn't get what you wanted over another matter handled by the club, so that gives you the right to break stadium regulations and commit a criminal offence. If you don't give a shit about the club and the potential for sanctions then at least think of our players.

Tell you what, I'll take the seat next to you every game, smoke a Cuban cigar and blow smoke in your face because I'm unhappy with FA Cup final ticket distribution.
Yep, as soon as the final whistle went my angry thoughts went to Istanbul, so decided to vent my spleen by taking a leisurely stroll across some grass. That'll teach the buggers eh.

I'm not entirely sure where you're heading with cigar bit, but each to their own.

Come on mate, is it really something to get your knickers in a twist over?

Yep, as soon as the final whistle went my angry thoughts went to Istanbul, so decided to vent my spleen by taking a leisurely stroll across some grass. That'll teach the buggers eh.

I'm not entirely sure where you're heading with cigar bit, but each to their own.

Come on mate, is it really something to get your knickers in a twist over?
Well, it depends. Not for me, because I had all the time in the world. I didn't have a train to catch or caring responsibilities, unlike the guy next to me who had to miss the presentation because he needed to be home sharpish to look after an ill relative. He might have been able to see it had it not been held up by a pitch invasion. I'd rather the very small number of people who have to leave out of necessity are respected, even if they are as small in number as 50. Those 50 being in the ground is more important than the need of a few thousand to run on the pitch.

I'm sorry, but those guys are fucking morons.

Not the whole pitch invasion, not everyone that had themselves a good time, but the guys chasing down our players like zombies, are utter twats.
Correct. Not everyone on the pitch is a complete idiot. But there are enough to make it an issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.