Pitch Invasion?

stimo said:
marios stress ball said:
Don't understand why people are more woried about what other people will think of them, than wanting to have a good time.

When I see a pitch invasion I don't take a sip of my champagne and say "hmm, how immature and small time of them." I think "good on them! They're having a great time"
i think its because of whats at stake if people do it. we wanna see kompany lift that trophy so badly.

What makes you think he'll lift it badly...??

As far as I can remember no other fans have gone on the pitch when they've won the premier league...and I hope (if ti happens) that we don't either.

Keep it classy - in the stands!

mcfc2112 said:
stimo said:
marios stress ball said:
Don't understand why people are more woried about what other people will think of them, than wanting to have a good time.

When I see a pitch invasion I don't take a sip of my champagne and say "hmm, how immature and small time of them." I think "good on them! They're having a great time"
i think its because of whats at stake if people do it. we wanna see kompany lift that trophy so badly.

As far as I can remember no other fans have gone on the pitch when they've won the premier league...and I hope (if ti happens) that we don't either.

Well we know Ars rags and Chelsea haven't but not sure about Blackburn in 95 we were dancing in streets of ibiza following rags missing out

Let's allow the lads to lift the trophy after all there efforts

Come on city

mcfc2112 said:
stimo said:
marios stress ball said:

One must look presentable.

can't see why it's dangerous either? I'm sure kompany can present the trophy with fans on the pitch.

Health and safety doesn't make sense

gillymcfc said:
mcfc2112 said:
stimo said:

Well we know Ars rags and Chelsea haven't but not sure about Blackburn in 95 we were dancing in streets of ibiza following rags missing out

Let's allow the lads to lift the trophy after all there efforts

Come on city

I think Blackburn were away at Anfield when they won it...

Message to the children on here who feel the need to do a pitch invasion, GROW UP!!

You were all obviously too young to remember the circumstances of the last two mass pitch invasions, as neither game would have resulted in the parade of a cup, not to mention that things were very different security wise back then.

Most of us have waited 40 plus years to watch our team celebrate with a trophy, NOT a bunch of selfish kids being chased by security staff.

This match being at home is a gift, let's not fuck it up.

Meanwhile, City’s players want extra safety measures put in place tomorrow as three of them are claustro­phobic and are worried about being mobbed.

In 2000 midfielder Ian Bishop was mobbed by fans celebrating the club’s return to the top flight after beating Blackburn Rovers 4-1 at Ewood Park.

He said: “I ended up shouting and swearing at fans to let me go, as I do suffer from ­claustrophobia.

“I don’t think they realised what was going on.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/250821/Garry-Cook-on-hand-to-spice-up-contest/

Let's all enjoy the day and keep off the pitch.
A pitch invasion is going to bring the celebrations (should we win the PL) to an end far quicker.
So let's leave the Club to do the right thing! They know how long we have been waiting and I'm sure if tomorrow is the day, then the celebrations they have planned will be more enjoyable keep off the pitch.

Cry Me A Weaver said:
Message to the children on here who feel the need to do a pitch invasion, GROW UP!!

You were all obviously too young to remember the circumstances of the last two mass pitch invasions, as neither game would have resulted in the parade of a cup, not to mention that things were very different security wise back then.

Most of us have waited 40 plus years to watch our team celebrate with a trophy, NOT a bunch of selfish kids being chased by security staff.

This match being at home is a gift, let's not fuck it up.

Perfect summary. If it happens, please do not screw this up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.