Pitch Invasion?

The Kompanator lifting the cup would never be an anti-climax.

This is like xmas as a kid...I can't wait but the waiting is going to make it all the sweeter.

Keep off the pitch and sing your fuckin' hearts out as the boys in blue make history.

Impeccable said:
SteWadda said:
Has anyone ever watched the trophy presentations? They are shit and half they stadium won't see it properly anyway because the players will have their backs to them or be side on.

I can see it being a bit of an anti climax and everyone will have wished they ran on the pitch.

An anti-climax - lifting the Premiership Champions trophy - I've heard it all now.

I expect you want eye contact too, if the players are facing you at some point?

Incidentally, I have seen City's last 4 trophy presentations and I can assure you - NONE of them were shit.

If no one picks it up we have still won it. I can't see there being the same massive release of joy as when a goal is scored or the final whistle goes. We all know we have won it before it gets picked up.

And I was talikng about the premier league presention which is the same every year no matter who wins it.

SteWadda said:
Impeccable said:
SteWadda said:
Has anyone ever watched the trophy presentations? They are shit and half they stadium won't see it properly anyway because the players will have their backs to them or be side on.

I can see it being a bit of an anti climax and everyone will have wished they ran on the pitch.

An anti-climax - lifting the Premiership Champions trophy - I've heard it all now.

Incidentally, I have seen City's last 4 trophy presentations and I can assure you - NONE of them were shit.

If no one picks it up we have still won it. I can't see there being the same massive release of joy as when a goal is scored or the final whistle goes. We all know we have won it before it gets picked up.

And I was talikng about the premier league presention which is the same every year no matter who wins it.

Steve, it might look the same every year to fans of other teams. I would imagine it being your own team to be a very special occasion.

Impeccable said:
SteWadda said:
Impeccable said:

Steve, it might look the same every year to fans of other teams. I would imagine it being your own team to be a very special occasion.

Well as I'm expecting an anti climax I'll be even more chuffed if it isn't.

Invade Pitch...

And the trophy won't come out... And you can bet the players will soon dissapear inside and we'll miss the celebrations. Just something for those who were thinking about running on the pitch.

And no... I'm not sat in tier three:)

Re: Invade Pitch...

Surprised this hasn't been mentioned before, it's a really important point.

if you run on the pitch like some fucking idiots then we wont get to see the trophy being lifted and presented. please do not spoil this its been a long 44 year wait for city fans, we dont want it spoiled by some dicks thinking we're on the hill in blackburn again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.