Pitch invasion

A pitch invasion was always going to be inevitable after a win and I am in no doubt that the Scousers would of done the same had they of won it. The issue is the contact the idiots made with Olsen and the breaking of the goal posts. Sky alone had 28 Cameras covering that game and the Liverpool loving media were just waiting for something like that to happen so they could have another dig at us.
How many pitch invasions have there been after clinching the PL title, other than by City fans?

How many pitch invasions have there been after clinching the PL title, other than by City fans?
We aren’t other sets of fans. We are City fans, and we’ve always invaded the pitch for promotions and title wins. It’s a City fan culture tradition.

Plus how many other title wins have been as dramatic as 2012 and 2022? I could understand why we might not have done them for 2014 and 2018, but there have never been scenes like Agüeroooooo or Gudogaaaaaaaan ever before in football history.

It was obvious with whats happened in the last week that our inevitable pitch invasion would create bad press. We didn't exactly cover ourselves in glory though once we started vandalising our own fucking nets. Whoever that was snapping the bar should never step foot in the Etihad again.
The vandalism of the goal posts was an absolute riddy

I'm sure they love having to be completely surrounded by security and physically bundled off a pitch while hundreds of strangers tap them on the head and claw at them. The ones that sprint off the pitch and down the tunnel show just how much they love it
Yeah felt bad for Laporte as he looked like he was wincing. Obviously scenes like that come from a place of love but still. Tough one, as you can see how you'd be moved to hug a player if you got close enough, some will appreciate the affection and while they're in their place of work, it's very unique work and being seen as public property goes with the territory...but being pulled and pawed when you're physically drained in an environment where some will attack players, well, very understandable if it's uncomfortable for some.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.