Pitch invasion

The two city fans arrested had nothing to do with the assault SSN just suggested.

One for just entering the pitch and one for chucking a pyro.

Surely must be the guy who ran on by himself when we scored the 3rd??

A pitch invasion was always going to be inevitable after a win and I am in no doubt that the Scousers would of done the same had they of won it. The issue is the contact the idiots made with Olsen and the breaking of the goal posts. Sky alone had 28 Cameras covering that game and the Liverpool loving media were just waiting for something like that to happen so they could have another dig at us.

Absolutely brilliant bar the small minority. More pissed off at the idiots wrecking the goal posts that barging into their keeper. Celebrate every trophy like it’s your last, and that lot would have done the same if they’d won. As for Gerrard he can go and smoke a turd.

Pitch invasions good or bad, in a celebratory way like our lot yesterday
or something more sinister.

I'm still waiting what punishment the rags will get for their fans invading
their stadium,and forcing a game not to be played.

I fear you may be waiting a while for that!

Wonder what the players think of it do they worry about their safety or do they enjoy the moment
I'm sure they love having to be completely surrounded by security and physically bundled off a pitch while hundreds of strangers tap them on the head and claw at them. The ones that sprint off the pitch and down the tunnel show just how much they love it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.