Pitch invasions

There is sod all wrong with what happened on Sunday. It barely lasted 12 minutes n’all, fans were off by 18.05 and it was very tame and well behaved.

We’ve invaded the pitch to get games abandoned and start a riot with the opposition fans in our history; yet all that happened on Sunday was some City fans just carried on a long standing Manchester City tradition of running on the pitch at the final home game of the season/when we’ve been promoted/when we’ve won the league.

I didn’t go on the pitch on Sunday when I could have from where I sit. But I have been on the pitch five times previously in our history. It’s just part of our fan culture; always has been, always will be.

There’s nothing embarrassing about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is sod all wrong with what happened on Sunday. It barely lasted 12 minutes n’all, fans were off by 18.05 and it was very tame and well behaved.

We’ve invaded the pitch to get games abandoned and start a riot with the opposition fans in our history; yet all that happened on Sunday was some City fans just carried on a long standing Manchester City tradition of running on the pitch at the final home game of the season/when we’ve been promoted/when we’ve won the league.

I didn’t go on the pitch on Sunday when I could have from where I sit. But I have been on the pitch five times previously in our history. It’s just part of our fan culture; always has been, always will be.

There’s nothing embarrassing about it.
Well said, we have pricks on here who have gone on the pitch before but slag people off for doing it this time ??? Unfuckingbelievable!!!

I fell asleep...
That is really big of you, you self entitled prick.

You do not have pride in battle, you have pride in self importance.

If you really believe that the enjoyment of a lifelong blue celebrating the last title he will ever see and who is very close to dying is less important than your capability to read a post without falling asleep that speaks fucking volumes about the person you are.

I actually feel sorry for you , to lack empathy is the saddest of human traits.

That is really big of you, you self entitled prick.

You do not have pride in battle, you have pride in self importance.

If you really believe that the enjoyment of a lifelong blue celebrating the last title he will ever see and who is very close to dying is less important than your capability to read a post without falling asleep that speaks fucking volumes about the person you are.

I actually feel sorry for you , to lack empathy is the saddest of human traits.
I didn't see that post but the end of the day if people want to go on the pitch they will, and why not, the only way it will be stopped if they have police around the perimeter...but why ? Its football, its passion its tribal and with all sanitation in the world why can't you celebrate on the pitch ? I ask you that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.