Pitch invasions

Pitch invasions. Why not allow people on for five minutes then kick them off. Is it really doing any harm.

Attachments

• 54E67A91-306D-4C0F-9DC9-BC1A8A7EBE18.jpeg
    54E67A91-306D-4C0F-9DC9-BC1A8A7EBE18.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 45
Hmmm….

Not saying it’s right, not saying it’s wrong…

Look where we came from, don’t think you can stop it.

We are CITY, we are champions, remember where we came from!
You know what I couldn't remember where we came from! I must try it next time, let me get this right. So I have to climb over a small advertising board, then I have to find some grass and then what? Oh ye I have to dance around like uncle knobhead at a wedding. That's amazing if it brings everything back from as long as a whole 15 years ago, wow.

Pitch invasions. Why not allow people on for five minutes then kick them off. Is it really doing any harm.
I can understand a pitch invasion when we score a last minute winner like last year but we already knew we won the league. They all did it for a quick selfie on the pitch.

Fuck that, it looked great. Who cares if the presentation was delayed by about 15 minutes

I'm glad it seems to have become a little tradition now

FwqupL9XsAE-yyb
Hope he enjoys his eternity of Internet infamy.

What am I saying, people like that usually do.

I was there and to be honest it has become boring as fuck. A lot of fat cunts who couldn't run the length of themselves getting over and doing knee slides. Wankers trying to get on the goals again. Stewards and police are fucking shit. You could see the imbeciles going down to the front with 5 mins to go. It's easy to stop, from my point of view no one tries to stop it.

Pathetic, really.

2012 one, brilliant. Real, emotional, shared by all.

Last year's, remembered as ugly, some parts of the emotion somewhat understandable but unfortunately overshadowed.

This one, just fuck off. Pre-planned and selfish, at a routine 1-0 with the title in the bag for a whole 24 hours, 3 games to go and two finals to play, the fucking epitome of 'ickle'.
Had one the last three home games in 2018 after we won the title. Had one against Swansea a full week after we won the title when the rags lost at homevto WBA a week earlier. Agree when it's a reaction to a last day triumph its understandable but this was pointless. My three best ever.
3 Birmingham Maine Rd 2000
2 Wigan Maine Rd 1999
1 Blackburn Ewood Park 2000.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.